General & Safety Rules & Regulations 2019
(ALL Rules are effective for the 2019 show: August 8-11, 2019)
1. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED in the showground area AT ANY TIME.
3. NO EXPLOSIVES ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
4. NO PETS allowed in the showground area.
1. Each vendor will receive 1 exhibitor pass which allows 1 person admission to the show. Others working for vendor must pay each day or have a current membership card.
2. Vendors must set-up by 9:00 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. Vendors and their workers will park their vehicles in a NISPC designated parking area.
4. The parking sticker allows one car and one-person admission to our show. All others in the vehicle must pay admission or have a current membership card.
1. Exhibitors will receive 1 exhibitor pass which allows 1-person admission to the show. Others accompanying the exhibitor must pay each day or have a current membership card.
2. Exhibitors will park their vehicles in a NISPC designated parking area.
3. The parking sticker allows one car and one-person admission to our show. All others in the vehicle must pay admission or have a current membership card.
4. Trailers will be parked in a NISPC designated area.
5. Cease operations of all engines by 8:00 p.m.
6. Other than parade participation, tractor operations are prohibited between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the parade route.
7. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring any equipment manufactured prior to 1960.
8. NO TENTS OR CANOPIES allowed over any tractors in the display area, including the lawn & garden tractor display area.
1. Campground is for members only. Please have your membership card available when registering.
2. All campers must register at Campground Supervisors Station located near the Whipple Rd. entrance on the northwest corner of the grounds.
3. One vehicle per camp site.
a. Tent Camping: $10 for all four days of the show (no water or electric provided);
b. Camper, Trailer, or Motor Home Camper: $40 for all four days of the show plus $10 per each additional day that electric and water hook-ups are provided.
5. Alcohol is permitted at your camp site only. Alcohol is NOT allowed anywhere else on the grounds, at any time. No operating any motorized vehicle with opened alcohol containers.
6. Pets will be allowed, but must be kept in the campground area only. Pets must be leashed and owners must immediately clean up after their pets.
7. The Whipple Road entrance to the campground is restricted to registered campers and camping vehicles only. No visitors to the camping area are permitted to enter through this gate during show hours.
8. Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
9. Each camper is to clean their own campsite. Garbage should be wrapped in plastic bags and placed in the dumpsters.
10. No digging of fire pits is allowed at your campsite or on the campgrounds.
11. Campgrounds will be open the Saturday prior to the start of the show and will close the Sunday following the end of show. Electricity will not be available outside of that timeframe. Please pay in advance for the number of days you will be connected.
12. No storage of campers is allowed in the buildings or on the grounds.
1. All persons who own or operate power equipment during the show MUST attend a MANDATORY safety meeting.
2. A current safety ribbon MUST be displayed while operating said equipment.
3. Only members of the NISPC are covered by our liability insurance. Non-members are personally liable for any accident in which they are involved.
4. Each operator will be given a copy of the safety rules that must be followed at the mandatory safety meeting.
It is important that you read and follow these rules. These are for the safety and protection of everyone.
Have a SAFE and ENJOYALBE show.
~The Board of Directors of
The Northern Illinois Steam Power Club~